Lock the AP Bar

Arctic_One
Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
There should be the option to lock the opponents AP bar so that it shows 100% of the time. There is a blue arrow that I have yet to find any usefulness for (may just be me) that could be used to LOCK the AP bar open and/or have it collapse. It has really become apparent to me that this should be a priority while playing the 4 wave DDQ final nodes. It becomes tedious having to open that every turn through 12 opponents.

Comments

• Arctic_One wrote:
    There should be the option to lock the opponents AP bar so that it shows 100% of the time. There is a blue arrow that I have yet to find any usefulness for (may just be me) that could be used to LOCK the AP bar open and/or have it collapse. It has really become apparent to me that this should be a priority while playing the 4 wave DDQ final nodes. It becomes tedious having to open that every turn through 12 opponents.

Pretty darn good idea!

D3,
    we're now up to update# 72 and mobile users still need to swipe to the left EVERY...... SINGLE...... TURN to see the enemy AP.

D3,
    DO SOMETHING SO WE CAN SEE THE AP ALL THE TIME, ALREADY !!!!!!
  • I like the idea...maybe they could just place it across the top starting close to the pause button, I think they could squeeze it there without much impact to covering up the characters.