Data not saving when switching between iPad to iPhone

Options
Been noticing that data hasn't been syncing well recently when i switched between my devices. Seems to be a recent problem for me. I purchased slots for my Iron Fist on my iPad earlier, closed the app and left home. When i log on with my phone later, the slot isn't purchased and the character not recruited yet. Same thing happened to my DDQ rewards. I've lost some ISO because of this error and still awaiting for further updates from my ticket too (96653).

Anyone seeing this problem?

Comments

• d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Options
    I've seen it on Android switching between my tab and my phone. I don't usually lose anything other than the 20 ISO rewards, as every other reward drop seems to trigger a client-server interaction to sync the data. I've also had it where I'll sell off a bunch of covers and quit out of the game, then log back into my tablet and the ISO from the sale is missing but the covers are back in my roster pool.

Usually what I do is either load up the rankings for whatever event I'm playing through or go back into the Prologue, heal whoever got trashed and beat a node before I quit out of the game. This seems to sync the data pretty well.