Have Sub ending times been fixed?

rixmith
rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
With Prodigal Sun and Enemy of the State, it seems like all of the subs ended at the same time as my chosen event end time. Is this coincidental because of the structure of those events, or have the Gods smiled upon us and made all sub end times (except maybe for 12 hours subs) correct?

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    coincidental based on the structure of the pve
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    I was hoping it got fixed. That was my question in last months' Q&A. But I have enjoyed playing the way it should be played. I'm on course to get first in prodigal sun but I'm shooting for top score overall. icon_e_smile.gif

Disclaimer: OCD/insomniac

If anyone can find a score higher than scoregasm's-152095, please post. Thanks!
  • Unknown
    edited March 2015
    Last time they ran this event (Sentry not Deadpool), it was 7.5 days with all 36 hour subs, so maybe they have come around to our way of thinking.
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    First sub is 36 hours so second should be 24. So probably a **** start time but both end times should be what you select.

And lol regarding my score, I ran out of gas near the end and didn't even touch it for the last 9 hours of the event. If I had known it was a contest, I would've finished stronger!! Haha, my Alliance commander (Malorick) may beat me though, I tend to score high early and he always manages to beat me in the end as my scores help to apparently motivate him into the pve beast that he is.