Good Hero Points gain

Options
I just wanted to give a little bit positive feedback:
I really like the way to get hero points. I first thought of it as a premium currency only which is given in the first few missions to hook you like in other games but I now played a while without purchasing anything and the game is really fair to a non paying player. Today I was even able to get the 500 hero points from the arena (so now I can buy new cover space; -) ) and you also have a slow but steady income of hero points if you not try this hard. Because of this I promise I will buy hero points in the future but not because I need them but I want to support this great game. And if the developer accomplished this i'm really happy icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Mommson wrote:
    I just wanted to give a little bit positive feedback:
    I really like the way to get hero points. I first thought of it as a premium currency only which is given in the first few missions to hook you like in other games but I now played a while without purchasing anything and the game is really fair to a non paying player. Today I was even able to get the 500 hero points from the arena (so now I can buy new cover space; -) ) and you also have a slow but steady income of hero points if you not try this hard. Because of this I promise I will buy hero points in the future but not because I need them but I want to support this great game. And if the developer accomplished this i'm really happy icon_e_wink.gif

Agree; I've never purchased HP and I have 20 cover spots. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I concur. As you have to pay for space for covers it seems right that you should be able to earn some, but they seem to have a struck a good balance. I will make in game purchases if I feel a game deserves it not because it is trying to force me to.
  • Yeah, it's really nice that HP is available from various sources in game and only one of them is real money icon_mrgreen.gif Nevertheless, I plan to make small purchase, just waiting for some sale... icon_twisted.gif
  • I agree on all counts. I'm a HUGE Marvel fan, and I've made several purchases already (usually for cover space or a go at the 150HP cover). However I've never felt pressed into spending money, and I've never felt like I needed to use money to win or remain compettitive. Several missions offer HP as a possible reward, and every PvP that I've seen so far has offered HP as a reward, both in final ranking and in points rewards. This system works really well, as it means free players, or light spenders like myself, can still remain compettitive and buy covers and space, without having to spend large sums of money. I hope the developers keep this system, and continue to grow and expand it. I intend to continue making purchases, and look forward to more great things to come.