2 UI suggestions

bickle
bickle Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
1) The font used to display time cooldowns such as the time before a character is healed, or how much time is left in an event is extremely tiny on a mobile screen like the iPhone 5s. Especially when it is something like "1h11m". Please increase the font a little bit.

2) On the character select screen, add a power strip to the tiny portraits so that you can see at a glance which powers each character has. A user can see this by clicking on the portrait for a detailed view, but a little power strip would give data for eight characters at once, which would be very handy. I have mocked up a screen to show what I mean. Check out the modification to the small portrait of Ms. Marvel in the upper left corner: pOvAp0e.png?1

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Yes this is what I mean too but colors could be also in the upper right corner of character pic. Imagine how much simpler it would be to see instantly those power colors when selecting (usually rainbow) team. It could be also just the colors without power levels. Now you have to click on character and then another button (level up?) to see those colors and levels. And when having such a bad memory as I have, it becomes frustrating for almost every character. So maybe please fix? icon_e_smile.gif