iso 20

brysonian
brysonian Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
Is it just me or does anyone else think they should get rid of the iso 20 drop for rewards in pve. I find it extremely frustrating to wait the 8 hour for full points to get iso 20 in almost all the nodes the second or third time around. I have gone through the nodes in the second subset 3 times now and probably half of the noded only dropped 1 reward. This is probably the worst thing for the new 8 hour refresh rate. If they could just make it so you don't see iso 20 until your 5th time working the nodes that would make the new event perfect.

Comments

• It's not quite as frustrating, but it's also bad to barely beat a high level character node and not get a TUP. icon_e_sad.gif

And yes, I agree on 20 ISO thingie.
  • and get rid of crit boosts as a node reward. so annoying.
  • It's been discussed several times, and even in the monthly Q&A and they answered they would leave it that way. They don't want transitioners to climb too fast (sic).
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    It's been discussed several times, and even in the monthly Q&A and they answered they would leave it that way. They don't want transitioners to climb too fast (sic).

How about if it were changed to reward one of the four on first clear, one of the remaining on clears 2-4 and then nothing for subsequent clears at all - not even 20 iso? Grinders get their event points as per norm, but after four hits there are no additional rewards. Would that be growing too fast?
  • I'd rather 20 iso over nothing. It is frustrating when there are other rewards, but it's less so when you are fighting a green check.
  • viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24413&p=305168#p305168

20 ISO it total garbage.

Like I said in the thread above (and elsewhere), when I get 20 ISO, I put the game down. It simply isn't worth it at that point.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Topic locked for being a duplicate of an already active topic. Please take the discussion to the already active topic at viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24413
This discussion has been closed.