Well I was banned again for absolutely no reason

Today log in to see I've been kicked from my alliance and am sandboxed. Can't join alliances and getting the ever so familiar "There is a problem with your account" prompt.

Now bear in mind I've spent around 800$ on this game so cheating obviously isn't my angle and you can clearly tell by my highly underdeveloped roster that I don't cheat.

This happened before and it was found to be an error on their part but I'm at my boiling point now. I spend so much on this game and this isn't the only thing that has happened that has cost me rewards some of which were 5-6 day PvE events. Now that I'm in a top 50 alliance and a strong contributor everyone is feeling the heat this time. It cut me out at the end of Cyclops and we lost rewards, Loki will end soon and my PvE score is going to suffer because I'm not going to pour time into it when I play in fear that my account will someday be infinitely banned for absolutely no reason.

If anyone has a way of pushing my ticket ahead I would greatly appreciate it. Until then I suppose I'm on the back burner.