Fun facts about MPQ‽‽‽

Options
2»

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MPQ Newsletter
    Which color tile is the most matched tile color in Marvel Puzzle Quest? Answer: Green is the most matched tile color and we imagine with St. Patrick's Day coming up, that fact may stay true a little bit longer.
  • turul wrote:
    MPQ Newsletter
    Which color tile is the most matched tile color in Marvel Puzzle Quest? Answer: Green is the most matched tile color and we imagine with St. Patrick's Day coming up, that fact may stay true a little bit longer.
    "Color tile" must not count TUs. The way the AI matches them they would have won by a landslide. icon_razz.gif
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Idle speculation... If Iron Patriot was one of the chars that was pulled, I wonder if it was at Marvel's behest because they didn't want casual fans being "confused" by a bad, Norman Osborne Iron Patriot when they are used to the good James Rhodes Iron Patriot from Iron Man 2 and 3....

(I may be overthinking this.)
    Even the recent Iron Patriot comic book series feature James Rhodes as the Iron Patriot. I understand they are trying to match the movies, but usually they come up with some extremely convoluted and dumb storylines in order to justify it, for example, black Nick Fury and organic web-shooter Spider-Man.

However I think in MPQ they are probably holding off Iron Patriot's launch for when he's actually introduced into the game's storyline, which could be a long while given that the Dark Reign story seems to have effectively been shelved.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think if you've played this game for more than, say, a month, it's 100% no surprise that green is the answer to that trivia question....
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Which character is the most used character in Marvel Puzzle Quest?
    Answer: Thor (Marvel NOW!) is the most used character in the game.