The Hood w. Daken - no notification of Dormammu's Aid

Options
alaeth
alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
Just noticed this bug today...

With The Hood in the center spot (essential character), the banner for "Dormammu's Aid" will never appear if Daken's "Healing and Heat" ability triggers.

I would prefer to see both banners appear (one above the other), so I have visual confirmation I'm stealing the opponent team's AP icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Are all other conditions for Dormammu's Aid there? Enough of that color tile on the board? Enemy has some of that color to steal?
  • pumpkin81
    pumpkin81 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I noticed the same thing I saw the ap being stolen from the other team but no banner for it
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I noticed this with Patch healing as well. I am not sure that Dorammamu's Aid actually activated in this case, despite having well over the needed amount, my hood being at 5 blue and <3 TU tiles on the board. Enemy DID have enough AP to steal.
  • I have looked at this sort of thing as a feature, not a bug. Noticed it when Blade's Thirst triggers on the same turn that Daken's Heat and Healing would trigger. Thirst banner comes across the screen, strike tiles are added to the board, and then Daken gains some health. The Heat and Healing banner never comes up though. Saves time if all passives just happen instead of announcing each one.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:
    Are all other conditions for Dormammu's Aid there? Enough of that color tile on the board? Enemy has some of that color to steal?
    Yes, the conditions are met, and yes, my team does gain the AP (triple checked a couple different colors to confirm the gain)... but the banner doesn't appear.

I think j12601 caught the issue:
    j12601 wrote:
    I have looked at this sort of thing as a feature, not a bug. Noticed it when Blade's Thirst triggers on the same turn that Daken's Heat and Healing would trigger. Thirst banner comes across the screen, strike tiles are added to the board, and then Daken gains some health. The Heat and Healing banner never comes up though. Saves time if all passives just happen instead of announcing each one.
    I agree, but I would prefer to see all the banners of triggered passives (there's enough room on the screen for 3 or 4 of them at least).