Facebook Supply Drops

Hello all!

I've played this game for quite some time now, and I have the game backed up on my Facebook account.

There should be a way to send a drop to more than three people at a time. Not only do I have more than three friends who play this game, there are a bunch that no longer play, and I can't delete them. I would like to reward those that actually play. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, what do you all think?

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    maybe I'm very lucky, but I don't have that many friends outside my alliance who play. Given that luxury, I am very cut-throat in managing my friend list. People who take a break are still in my alliance facebook group, but they are removed as 'friends'. Is the problem that these are "actual" friends who have lost their taste for the game?
  • I would re-consider their facebook friend status. Just what kind of people are they really, if they stopped playing MPQ?

icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have a few coworkers who don't use facebook but we're in the same alliance. It's sort of weird that we can't send each other rewards. I think both of our issues could be alleviated if MPQ allowed us to send rewards to alliance members as well as fb friends. Or better yet, maintain a friends list separate from alliances, if you happen to have friends that are on different levels of competitive play. But in the short term, it seems like gifting alliance members would be less backend work.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I've found that if I unselect them, they show up less frequently.
  • well yes, i do want good players to join.
    But the same thing might happen here too.
    e.g.: no one concentration on the game, talking about other facebook games, coming online only some times...

But yes we need more people to join but i dont think via facebook
  • I don't know if there is a Facebook version as well. But when I play the mobile version, I always get people who played it once then deleted the app. But I cannot get rid of them. ...
  • AgentFayte wrote:
    I don't know if there is a Facebook version as well. But when I play the mobile version, I always get people who played it once then deleted the app. But I cannot get rid of them. ...

Exactly how do I get rid of one person and add someone who does play?