Survival mode request - show current/total waves

Hey devs!

My wife, mother in law, father in law and I find the survival mode tons of a fun and a great addition. There is one thing that would make them a little less stressful.

It's nice to have the amount of opponents on the side for that wave, but is there a way to show the current wave and tota amount of waves on the side too? The banner goes by really fast for them to see and build a good strategy.

(Please don't take this as making the banner longer!! No no) A presistant set of numbers on the side, even if (on iOS) you have to pull to the side like the way you view AP.

It's your game, I just play it, and pay a little. In addition to the ~$50, just my 2¢. Thanks for your time.

Brendan

Comments

• Good suggestion. Also helps greatly if you're playing on mobile and you have to pause for whatever reason and when you come back aren't positive where you're at in the node.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    A little information could also go a long away - for example a reintroduction to waves thread by the devs could show the different icons and pop up banners. Maybe there is something I'm missing as well, Im usually confused about which wave so sometimes I found myself holding back on my stronger attacks only to see Victory flash on the screen.