Roster and HP/ISO help needed

Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
What should I be looking to do with my ISO/HP? Should I be buying packs, using HP for shields at the end of tournaments, or saving for individual covers? I've been doing pretty well lately by shielding, but I'm not getting any characters to high cover levels, as I'm just spreading it out due to different tournament rewards. Re: ISO, Should I just save my ISO to level up buffed heros in events, or level someone in particular?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

yq5UMnh.png
fXkkBu9.png
he5LnAM.png
lH0xcVo.png

Comments

• mooken
    mooken Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I personally save my HP for Cover Slots -- D3P does seem to consistently churn out new characters, one or two per month.
    Covers, you'll get eventually.
    Shields are going to cost twice as much soon (unless they already made that chance), and don't guarantee that your place in tourneys. At best, buying shields ended up HP-neutral before.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would buy as many cover slots as there are useful 2*+ characters (i prefer keeping all the 1*s as well, but it isnt entirely necessary: you never know what character will be buffed/required for an event. As for what to level, i would suggest that you pump iso into buffed characters if you want the prizes from the tournament that its buffed in (obviously everyone wants 4* covers, but i mean the 3* stuff for top 5). In terms of what characters to level in general, you should probably be making a transition into 3* covers now, so id look into punisher and rags (rags for the lightning rounds mostly)
  • Thirding the cover slots. I have 31, and they're all full. I don't even have a Bagman. I deleted him to make room for Loki, I think.

Edit: regarding ISO, I think Ares is your safest bet. He's strong, and as a new character he's less likely to be nerfed. You can probably max him for what you have.
  • I'd either go for the OBW black cover in the tourney running right now and level her up, or go for the punisher covers in that tourney and level him up. Looks to me like those are your two best toons that are both close to maxed and ready to level. Punisher seems like a good pairing with IM40, right along with OBW for that matter too, a good team.