Cyclops Wallpaper - Download Today!

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Marvel Puzzle Quest and X-Men fans,

Has Cyclops joined your squad?! If he has, or if you need some inspiration as you work toward obtaining this exciting hero in the Eye for an Eye Tournament - you can now download a free Cyclops wallpaper (ideal for your mobile device) starting today!

You can grab it here: http://d3pforums.com/images/wallpapers/ ... _02_15.jpg

We hope you enjoy the artwork, and if you like these wallpapers, we can do more in the future!

Comments

• esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Options
    Thank you, this is a nice addition.

This is not the pose with the visor ripped off that everyone seems to be excited by.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks, David! I've appreciated the supplemental material you guys have been posting with the Cyclops release including this and the vital background reading. I think it helps fill out a character release so that it feels different enough from other goings on within the game/forum.

Nice change of pace to highlight someone new and re-purpose material you guys are already using or developing. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Would love to see more wallpapers!
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's for moblie. But still nice, can you (dp3) keep up with this!? And
    And if it's not too much to ask all the others icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I would love to have this for every character...even Bag-Man!
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    Options
    Speaking of the visor rip pic, can we get that in wallpaper?
  • esoxnepa wrote:
    Thank you, this is a nice addition.

This is not the pose with the visor ripped off that everyone seems to be excited by.

At least it's not the butt shot
  • Not gonna lie, was expecting the butt shot.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    looking forward to the moonstone wallpaper. don't disappoint us!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    X-force please. The art with him slashing his Berserker Rage ability would be perfect. Which is actually what I have on my tablet now. I took a screen shot of it and photo shopped Wolverine out onto a different background. Then set it as my wallpaper. But my photo shop skills are not, shall we say, "professional". icon_e_wink.gif
  • Billigoat
    Options
    cool idea! It'd be neat to see some of the collages you guys put together for the PVP events. Some of those are fantastic.
  • Can this be implemented in the Game itself as an option somewhere? Maybe not load all the wallpapers to the client as it will increase the app size too much, but just having the client download it from the server when you request it? It would be nice to be able to download the wallpaper from the "Character Story" screen and get it directly on my phone from the app rather than going on an external source.

Nice addition for us big comic geeks!
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nice idea!

I'd love to see more wallpapers (Mohawk , please! icon_e_wink.gif )
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    evil panda wrote:
    looking forward to the moonstone wallpaper. don't disappoint us!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I ran across this safe-for-work one, and thought it was pretty classy:

Ms_Marvel(Moonstone).jpg
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Puce Moose wrote:
    I ran across this safe-for-work one, and thought it was pretty classy:

Ms_Marvel(Moonstone).jpg
    I'm liking dem shadows.