Donate Program

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
I have seen many people (including myself) wish we could trade covers with other players. We know that will likely never happen so I propose.. The Donate Program.

If you earn/win a cover for someone you already have maxed, you should be able to donate it to a random player who actually needs it. They would still receive the ISO but it would come from the player's account (small price for essentially a free cover!)

Imagine you just opened your 10-pack and got all silvers then went to bed angry. The next day you wake up to see someone donated to you a purple Doom! We could even return the favor and have the option to give the player more ISO. It obviously will not happen everyday but once a month would be sweet.

This would allow the top tier to do something nice for us little guys while getting the chance to potentially earn more ISO, and other players have a chance of getting more covers. Everyone wins! This is simply a rough draft idea but if implemented would be really cool for everyone.