Vote for the Deadpool Daily cover once a week!

Options
hsk808
hsk808 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
edited March 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm loving Deadpool's Daily Quest! Wouldn't it be cool if we could vote for the reward cover once a week? I bet I'm not the only one waiting for a specific cover. I have 59 roster slots and most of my favorite 3* characters are fully covered now, but one continues to elude me. I'm on day 489 and haven't been able to win or pull a RED Classic Magneto cover this whole time. Once I get that first red CMags cover, I'm going to buy the rest immediately with HP! Anybody else in the same boat? Which cover would you vote for?

Comments

• TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Mystique Purple.
    Her entire power set revolves around it.

It's always been the "rare" cover reward every time she's been a PVP reward.
    Gamora Black and Grocket Yellow are the same way; always been the "rare" reward.
    At least I finally got a Grocet Yellow from the DDQ, but if I have to wait for Gamora Black to show up in DDQ, that's easily 3+ months...

And D3 claims they don't have "rare" covers...
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ldaken purple. Hardest cover to get. His black and blue are easy to find. Purple hides like a ninja
  • thanos8587
    Options
    i would have said groot yellow as well until this past week. wouldnt mind more icon_e_biggrin.gif

now i would say loki green. really want to have a full covered loki just to have fun with. he so annoying to play against would love to have him on my side fully powered up.
  • hsk808
    Options
    thanos8587 wrote:
    now i would say loki green. really want to have a full covered loki just to have fun with. he so annoying to play against would love to have him on my side fully powered up.

Make sure you finish top 100 in the current PVP, Eye for an Eye, and you'll have your Loki green! The CMags red cover has come up a couple of times before as a reward in PVP, but you had to finish in top 25 to get it. I went for it couldn't get past the wall...
  • Blade Green for me. I have him at 4 blackflag.png and 3 purpleflag.png but 0 green, and since it goes top down, it'll be 5/3/0 soon enough, which is a real shame since 3/5/5 seems like the optimal way to go.
  • I'd say C.Mags blueflag.png except I know it's impossible.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SquirrelGirl Green
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Red Cyclops, for the love of tinykitty! It's his first power so it follows the trend, and makes up for being the hardest to get two events in a row.
  • lahlouh
    lahlouh Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'd like to see a Deadpool redflag.png and/or Cyclops redflag.png
  • hsk808
    Options
    I'm also missing BP black (currently at 5/4/0). Crazy, yeah?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mystique Purple.

Gamora Black and Grocket Yellow are the same way; always been the "rare" reward.
    At least I finally got a Grocet Yellow from the DDQ, but if I have to wait for Gamora Black to show up in DDQ, that's easily 3+ months...

Yep, these. Last week finally pulled 1st Gam black, two weeks ago was 1st Groot yellow (and 2nd with deadpool) - have never found a Mystique purple.

I put up the "which PVP" poll awhile back and lots had Blue Hood, Yellow Patch in there - both requests filled recently. Green Loki as well, 2nd time in practically one season with PVP.

Nearing a year with ONE CMags Red, I'd say it's pretty rare and I'd like to see it.

I'd always vote for the newest character. Nice to see the Cage, hopefully we see Cyclops, Colossus (maybe even Beast, SG) soon.
  • lahlouh wrote:
    I'd like to see a Deadpool redflag.png

Wish Granted.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm closing in on Day 400 and don't have a single Daken purple. So that' s what I'm pining for.
  • Norrin Radd
    Norrin Radd Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    I am on day 421, and still have not come across a red patch, but I'm a patient guy I will get one eventually...
  • Definitely mystique purple, my 0/4/5 mystique is desperate for it. Then my 5/0/3 cmags could use red
  • Mystique Purple.

The Mystique covers you need are blue.

Team winfinite is the only real reason to play Mystique.
    3/5/5 all the way.
  • thanos8587 wrote:
    i would have said groot yellow as well until this past week. wouldnt mind more icon_e_biggrin.gif

Loki Green has been the top 100 cover in the past 2 seasons.
    If you were in a top 100 alliance for both, you have 4 green right there icon_e_biggrin.gif
    lahlouh wrote:
    You'll see Red Deadpool either tomorrow or Friday icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • thanos8587
    Options
    onimus wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:

Loki Green has been the top 100 cover in the past 2 seasons.
    If you were in a top 100 alliance for both, you have 4 green right there icon_e_biggrin.gif
    lahlouh wrote:
    You'll see Red Deadpool either tomorrow or Friday icon_e_biggrin.gif

with all due respect, the next person who says the answer to all your problems in this game is to just join a top 100 alliance should have a safe dropped on their head. 100 alliances, 20 people per alliance, 2000 total. how many people play this game?
    i think its a little more than 2000. if i were in a top 100 alliance i probably wouldnt even play the dpd, id already have everything and i wouldnt care what was being offered.
  • hsk808
    Options
    Yeah, if you're in a top 100 alliance you probably play Deadpool's Daily Quest only to collect the ISO. If you are in a top 100 alliance, have you gotten any useful covers from DDQ yet?
  • My alliance finishes around top 30 this season (pvp) and I need all the 3* I can get. If we all place 600+ pts we are easily top 100. 600 pts takes 1 good 3* sub 166 team + shields.

You can succeed at this game in PVP if you have 2 good chars for PVP + iso to boost + hp to shield.

Until then, you just have to focus on PVE until you are ready for PVP. Or drop $$ and speed up the process by months/years. I'm day 135ish and would still not have a single 166 if not for $$. It really is mindblowing how much easier it is to obtain 3* covers once you are doing PVP and in a T100 alliance. No more spending 30+ hours for a few covers.