Inverse/Combined Survival Mode

hesjingixen
hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
So, for me, part of the thing I like most about this game is building cool super teams. Making a group of X-men or Avengers, or some weird team that would never be. However, despite adding more and more heroes to the game, we only get to use (at most, considering essentials) 3 people at a time. Thus, I think a cool new feature would be something that works kind of like the opposite of the current survival mode. In this mode, you would select X heroes to be on a team, and as heroes die, the next one down on the roster would replace them. Just like with current survival, there could be variations: they come from one large stack or where they come in complete waves. The opponents could be bigger/badder survival waves, or possibly like in the Hulk event, some uber-baddy that actually takes waves and waves of heroes to defeat. Similar to Deadpool's Daily, there could be restrictions on 1/2/3* heroes, and like normal PvEs, possibly have restrictions of who could be on the team.

This would both reward people with a large, diverse roster and allow a bit more of that "fantasy team building" aspect of the game to flourish. Like I said, for me, the biggest negative of constantly adding new heroes to the game is that, most of the time, you're just going to keep using the 3-4 heroes you have that are already maxed, so having some cool way to use lots and lots of heroes at once would further encourage me to recruit lots and lots of heroes.