Losing points whilst playing ?

Hi Folks

I have been playing the game for the best part of a year now and although I have only ever ventured to the forums once I felt that I wanted to on this occasion.

The game itself is addictive and fun but I feel there is still ONE element of the game that lets it down.

That is that when playing matches you lose more points than you gain.

I feel this SEVERELY harms the game as it makes players who want to play put up shields as the benefits of playing are lower than that of hiding behind a shield.

I understand the argument would be that if doing well you may sit in a game and not play in order not to be attacked however surely there should be common sense in this and that players PLAYING matches should be allowed to complete their match without finding out they have lost more points than they gained my playing it.

Maybe I am the only person who finds this unfair but in my opinion a points amnesty of 5 minutes or the duration of the match would be a very beneficial change to the game allowing players to continue playing and battling in matches and tournaments to the end without the fear of losing all their points to an ai controlled game.