MPQ Best Move Challenge #2

Options
Unknown
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Marvel Puzzle Quest is at its best when there are actually puzzles to solve, and the MPQ Best Move Challenge aims to celebrate this aspect of the game.

The Rules:
  1. Use spoiler tags to keep the puzzle fresh for others!
  2. Specify your one move using [row number]-[column number]-[up/down/right/left].
    Example: In the image below, making the green match at the bottom of the board could be written as 8-6-up.
  3. You may use abilities and change targets, although this is not relevant for the current puzzle.
  4. Add a few words if you feel liking justifying your move. There might be more than one best move after all.
Your Goal: Make the best move!

l37fyd1.jpg

Hint: The minimum amount of AP to earn in one move without cascades from dropped tiles is...
20!
One Solution:
To be posted in a day or two.

Past Challenges:
MPQ Best Move Challenge #1

Edit: Removed solution for now.

Comments

• 4-6-up. Reds and yellows match, drops down a 4 purple. That row clear drops you 3 blues. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: I'd hold back on posting a solution until people take a few whacks at it. Tougher to claim legit bragging rights if it's just under a spoiler tag.
  • jralbino wrote:
    I'd hold back on posting a solution until people take a few whacks at it.
    I was trying to avoid the commitment of returning to post the solution later, but that is probably a good idea. I will edit the original post.
  • Row 4 Column 6 Up
    You get a yellow match, a red match (including killing a strike tile), a match 4 purple, then a match blue
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4-6 up (red strike tile up)

Makes yellow and red match, cascade matches 4 pink which clears row 3 and then matches 3 blue in 4th column
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    Options
    I agree with the red/yellow match with the added bonus that it destroys a strike tile icon_e_wink.gif always a +
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I found much better move then the one I already shared!!!!!
    shut down MPQ and go for beer.png