All Hail the random number generator!

Options
SnowcaTT
SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I am not one that comes here to extol the virtues of the game - if it was a perfect game I wouldn't be here - I'd be playing!

That said, this week has been a FANTASTIC one. Patch yellow covers, Hood blue covers, Loki Green covers: all some of the ones we've been waiting longest for, and some of the best 3* covers in the game.

A new, powerful character and plenty of chances for his covers.

A new style event that has (near) universal praise, and I find fun and exciting. Didn't need the first three covers, but then up comes rarely released yellow Groot and Cage, who has had few events. Hopefully we continue to see new characters in the rotation quickly for this - I'm sure there would be almost no complaints if Cyclops Red happened to show up next week!

I don't know if I should thank the Devs solely or the random number generator that has brought up this great run of covers over the last week. If a Thor yellow PVP runs at the same time as a CMags red PVE next week I think the universe might just come to a standstill. I cannot think of a week that has helped my 300 day roster more than this one, and with 12 hour refreshes and a new event it's been a fun opportunity to play at a reasonable pace and feel actual advancement.

Congrats and Kudos to Devs and/or RNG!

Comments

• Arctic_One
    Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Glad someone's luck is good. I've been playing almost non-stop for 8 hours now and have won....wait for it......5 nodes! Didn't count the losses. Must be 25 or more. A day full of 'match 3 for me' -you attack and cascade'- hunt the board and 'match 3 for me' -you attack and cascade'- useless 'match 3 for me' -you attack and cascade' and there goes my healer - 'match 3 for me' -you attack and cascade and attack and set off 4 timers and attack again and cascade and match 5' there goes 2 more, you win-heal three more characters, rinse and repeat.
    Better than shoveling snow anyday.
    Did I mention the 250 HP surprise I found in a taco shell!

Remember, when tinkitty happens, step in it and change your luck.
  • I think.... you have used up all your good luck points for the year