level faster

Options
There should be a faster way to level holding down a button takes too long when you're leveling more then one level at once

Comments

• I had to think for a moment what you were asking.

You would prefer ISO be immediately subtracted to instantly raise the level of a character? It would be detrimental to the character. You don't eat your meals in a single mouthful. It's the same with the characters. They have to take their time to absorb the ISO-8 powers.
  • Bugpop wrote:
    I had to think for a moment what you were asking.

You would prefer ISO be immediately subtracted to instantly raise the level of a character? It would be detrimental to the character. You don't eat your meals in a single mouthful. It's the same with the characters. They have to take their time to absorb the ISO-8 powers.
    Um.. Great theory
  • still when you're saving iso for a character to level them up then finally get it and level him say 80 to 100 levels it takes awhile
  • Bugpop wrote:
    I had to think for a moment what you were asking.

So how do they absorb it? I assume they don't eat it. They must absorb it in a way that destroys the ISO, because it isn't reusable. I have read the comics so maybe it's explained in there.

I agree it is a little long, but it isn't too bad. I just finished God of War 1, and that leveling system was annoyingly long. They made it a lot faster in GoW2. At least you didn't have to do it too much. While I can see this as annoying, I would bet it would be a low priority to fix seeing as it isn't actually broken or detering people from playing.
  • Pretty sure it's to prevent misclicks. The alternative to holding is a 2nd click confirmation box.
  • Oh come on, how much time one spend pouring ISO into a character compared to anything else?

For those hit by it: "I envy your problem." icon_e_wink.gif
  • legitimate issue: having to sell 20 covers at one time

non-issue: having to hold down your thumb to level up 20 times.
  • Just enjoy it. I've grown to love that bar rising. It's a lot faster than the installation bar on PS3 at least.
  • Yep, cover selling is annoying, I wish I could just have an insta-sell button besides 'Claim'.

And while you have to click your way on confirmation for every one, no such confirmation appears should you misclick on some HP-spending button.
  • I wish the cover sale confirmation had a little box I could check that tells the game "Do not as me this again." An instant level button could have the same option.

That way, you assume the responsibility for misclicks.