Classic Storm VS Modern Storm

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
hmm... Currently im having a problem with these 2 covers, i wonder should i lv my classic storm to 53 or lvl modern storm to 50?
and i heard that the new classic storm should be built at 5/5/3 instead of 5/3/5 right? >.< need guides and ideas here icon_e_biggrin.gif
Your cooperation is highly appreciated icon_e_smile.gif!!
Modern Storm lv 37 5/4/4
Classic Storm lv 29 3/3/3 (still gt 1 yellow cover but i keep it up cos i wanna hear some discussion about 5/5/3 or 5/3/5)

icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Depends on the rest of your roster, but if I had to choose between the two, I would go with classic storm. M. Storm caps out at level 50, which means that she becomes significantly less useful than M. Storm once you transition into a 2* roster, since C. Storm can go up to level 85.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think at that level modern storm is still a better char but on the long term she becomes pretty much useless as you can't really compete with higher tier chars with lvl 50 storm. Classic storm while not exactly top tier at the moment is still a pretty good char and may see more play soon as heroes are getting balance changes. So definitely level up classic storm if those are your only 2 choices.

EDIT: I don't really play classic storm but I vote for 5/5/3 build as green really needs 5 levels and blue gets nice boosts too. Yellow is too unreliable and people will kill your storm first in pvp anyway so extra yellow levels hardly matters.
  • 5/5/3 is the way to go on Classic since the nerf. The regular yellow damage is negligible and the increased damage is near impossible to pull off.
  • Depends on the rest of your roster, but if I had to choose between the two, I would go with classic storm. M. Storm caps out at level 50, which means that she becomes significantly less useful than M. Storm once you transition into a 2* roster, since C. Storm can go up to level 85.

Not everything is lvl m storm is more useful than a c storm. Also she can annoy some wolverine and draken teams.
  • Spencer75
    Spencer75 Posts: 232
    Options
    5/5/3 is the way to go on Classic Storm.

And level her, she'll provide you with more long term value.

You'll simply outgrow Modern Storm's usefulness