Deadpool's Daily Quest

Hey Guys,

thanks for this event. I'm loving it. It's a good chance to improve my roster. I hope, this event will last a long time.

This may give all players, who didn't own full developed 4-Star-Heroes, better chances in PvP.

That's great! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I really like it too! Great addition!
  • it mad me almost want to buy the taco packs, almost...
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    I also love these events. Great addition.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is good, but it has left me a bit disappointed 2 out of 3 days. I don't have a Storm, so I can't get a Storm. Curse you Catch-22 requirements!
  • What's about the possibility, that the player could play the first mission with a required character like in PvE.
    There's a required character available, wether if you had him on your roster or not.
    If you couldn't unlock the mission because of a missing character, it was annoying.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    German Guy wrote:
    What's about the possibility, that the player could play the first mission with a required character like in PvE.
    There's a required character available, wether if you had him on your roster or not.
    If you couldn't unlock the mission because of a missing character, it was annoying.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You seem to be describing it exactly like it is. If you don't have Storm, you can't win Storm. If you didn't have Magneto, you couldn't win Magneto. If you're just saying that is annoying, I agree.