What is your dream team?

Options
Zidius
Zidius Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited January 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
After Rag nurfbat , i still cant find the *op* trio
which 3 character make the best combo in you guys' opinion?

For me ***widow / spidey / Punisher or Ares ( with boost ,nice quick win with 2x Aoe and cheap finishing move from Punisher s red . But also easy to get stomped by other team due to low HP)

Hope 4 star wolvie s buff is worth the wait since even after buff baglady is still a bag lady to me lol

Comments

• Hood/Any Wolvie/**Widow
  • Completely impossible to say at the moment, since everyone's waiting to see what happens to Thor, **Wolv, Mags and Spider-Man.

If I had to answer right now, though, I want to try Patch/Loki/**Widow in the wild just for the giggles. Useless to the point of self-harming on defense and hard enough to work on offense that you'd probably need perma-boosting even to think about it, but it'd be too funny if you could get it to work even some of the time. Since I have a whole one Loki cover, I'll probably have to leave it to someone else to find out.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It seems to be mags spidey and featured for me except in or where I grab rags still instead of spidey.
  • Patch / Mr. Fixit / Nightcrawler icon_lol.gif
  • I really want to Try Original Black Widow, Ares, and Bullseye. I don't know if it would work but it something I want to try. That or Classic Spiderman, Venom, and Wolverine (any).
  • Right now Magneto is obviously the most powerful character for any offense since he basically converts 1 blue AP to 4 random AP on a bad day (match 4 with Magnetic Field should be the absolute worst you can do unless you're trying to remove some tiles) and that confers an insane AP advantage overall. The rest of the team don't matter much when you have that kind of AP advantage.
  • Wolverine xforce, invisible woman and Ironman40.

Tony charge up the other two and with their high hp I doubt anyone want to fight this team.