PVP: Shield Menu

Scoregasms
Scoregasms Posts: 373
Apologies if this has already been suggested, did a quick search and didn't find anything specific to this, so here goes.

Looks like you guys may have already laid the groundwork for this, but basically, instead of the "Shields are holding" pop-up which is not helpful, why not bring up the new Shield Menu here instead? The reason why I think you were already trying to do this is because that pop-up window is waaaaay to big just to tell me that my shields are holding, but it's the same size as the Shield Menu we see when selecting a shield.

This way, I get to see what shields I have left off cool down, how much time I have left on my existing shield, etc In some situations, I'm like "screw it, I'm done with this pvp" and I'd like the option to re-shield with a longer shield if available while still shielded so I don't have to think about it anymore. Currently, I either have to time a new shield the second it comes off or go into a match and finish quickly to re-shield while gaining some points.

Again, I have a feeling you were maybe going to do this anyway given the size of the "Shield is holding" pop-up screen, but maybe some weirdo technical bug stopped you. Or maybe you're concerned folks would accidentally buy additional shields? If the latter, I wouldn't worry about that since that's more on them and not on you.