Why are we not seeing more survival mode?

Options
kaepamerica7
kaepamerica7 Posts: 85
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I am a steam player on day 400 something and idk about anyone else but i personally think survival mode is awesome! Why is it only in enemy of the state? how hard is it to incorporate into other PVEs. I know its going to be in the deadpool's daily events but why not in the re runs of old PVE events or the simulator. What are other peoples thoughts of seeing survival nodes more?

Comments

• Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    Options
    ...why not in the re runs of old PVE events or the simulator.

Because who doesn't love Ares jumping out from behind a row of Dark Avengers, like a stripper out of a cake?
  • I enjoy fighting lvl200 Ares/Juggs/Moonstone so much I just can't wait to fight them twice over in same node interrupted by row of green/yellow generating goons, even more when I need to clear it scaled up to hell at end of sub.
    Survival nodes are fun, but not when all they do is double amount of Dark Avengers and co. And like you said, you will have them daily, come back in 2-3 months and then say if they're that amazing after you get used to them.
  • Totally agree with initial post. Survival mode totally shakes up the staleness of PvE. It shouldn't only show it's face every month or two. MORE PLEASE.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Didn't D3 say that the Deadpool Daily events will all have a survival node? A new survival node every day with a 3* as the reward, sounds great to me icon_e_biggrin.gif .

As for putting survival nodes in older events;.... it would depend on the event. There are some that I think a survival node would be a great addition, yet there are a couple old PvEs that a survival node would only make them more difficult or grindy.
  • KrazyKeylime
    Options
    when ever i see that survival node i think of:
    1vs100_090606.jpg

I want the MOB!