Arch-Villains

I have mentioned a team-up idea in my posts already and wanted to expand on it with another idea this time, Arch-villains! The ideas of superhero teams and "Arch" enemies are core to comics but as of yet neither is functionally represented in MPQ. I will argue that the "team up" mechanic is completely underused and could easily be altered to fix both... The issues I mentioned before and the near useless nature of the current system.

Imagine if you will, a special "team-up" ability becoming selectable when your Spidey is in the first slot against another players Venom who occupies the same slot. Think a "sonic" attack for Spider-Man or a passive for Venom that eliminates Spider-Man's spider sense ability!!!

When coupled with similar effects due to the formations of team-centric rosters, think combo effects like a "specific" Wolverine/Colossus fastball special or Captain America using his shield to split Iron Man's repulsive blasts by using a color/team-up AP Combo, we will have achieved a closer representation of the source material.. added important strategy and added a way to upgrade your profile through however you chose to disseminate the abilities; ie.. Daily rewards, random in packs, level based, directly purchased, roster based.. Ect. All of this without a real change of core mechanics!!!

Please tell me I'm not alone and I will quit **** about it... Yours truly, Brokenbigtoebob.

Comments

• Boss battles would be amazing! In fact, why not let a scaled to HARD boss battle be a way to win one cover of the current "essential" card? Amazing for the player and what a great way to eat up those health packs in the middle of an event!!! Hint..hint icon_e_smile.gif