Allow us to see everyone not just the 10 in our bracket

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
can only see 5 above and 5 below you. then again i think they did this so you just cant coast on events. I mean if i knew i had a 15000 pt lead over the 50th person i would not have to play that much icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• I would imagine this will carry a large overhead. Displaying the whole collection as opposed to just a section could/would need a lot more processing power
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    They addressed this in the January Q&A video, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6FSezFt5as . Basically, the game's underlying architecture means it would be very data- and server-intensive to constantly retrieve current scores. I'm sure there are ways to code a score tracking system that wouldn't be so intensive, but those aren't the ways the game was coded and it's a bit late to change that now.

(Also in that video, they say that they can't reorder characters' skills to match their power strengths because of the game architecture - an RYG character has covers stored as Skill1, Skill2 and Skill3, rather than RedSkill, YellowSkill and GreenSkill; making that character YRG would change all your yellow covers to red cover, and vice versa. The worst enemy of ongoing development is hacky code.)
  • Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Would it be possible to see just the prize tier 10. Eg top 10 than 45-55 than 95-105 where a different prize would be awarded?