Deadpool Daily scaling? - A Request

hesjingixen
hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
I recently read the announcement about the Deadpool Daily and how it's intended to work. First off, I wanted to say:
Thank you for providing a regular means to obtain 3* covers. And
Thank you for providing a means to reward people with a diverse roster.

To those thank yous, I would like to add one request: Please don't make these daily PvEs scale like normal PvEs. I don't have a single 270, but I do have several 166s. Thus, if the "long" survival round is a bunch of 220-240s because of "normal" PvE scaling, this wonderful idea won't actually accomplish much for me.

Thanks again.

Comments

• They said Deadpool Daily does not scale but I'm guessing some of the nodes may be very hard baseline.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phantron wrote:
    They said Deadpool Daily does not scale
    Do they actually mean everyone will see the same difficulty, or do they just mean no community scaling, ie no penalty for not playing right away?
  • simonsez wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    They said Deadpool Daily does not scale
    Do they actually mean everyone will see the same difficulty, or do they just mean no community scaling, ie no penalty for not playing right away?

I think the exact wording is that the levels are preset so that sounds like nothing will further affect those, unless their idea of preset is very different from mine. They also say it's setup so that transitioners can consistently beat X but you'd need stronger roster to beat Y and only the strongest can beat Z, and that would make very little sense if scaling is involved because pretty much anyone can beat Z when scaling is in effect.