Vault Sentry, Mohawk, and Spidey

For the love of God and token probabilities please vault Sentry, Mohawk, and Spidey next season(12). They are all broken and of needing fixes. I do realize that they will not be fixed so the only option is just to lock them away for several seasons.

Here is the list of Heroes and Villains locked away so far and when they came back:

17 Oct
icon_daredevil.png - to 12 Dec - better now
icon_doctordoom.png - to 8 Jan - was good, now great, thanks
icon_loki.png - to 12 Dec - very specialized before, great now, thanks
icon_ragnarok.png - to 2 Apr - made him even worse somehow, silly devs games are for experienced professionals which you all clearly are not
icon_punisher.png - to 8 Jan - good
icon_humantorch.png - to 8 Jan - good
icon_wolverine.png - to 12 Dec - good - out again 2 Apr

14 Nov
icon_thor.png - to 5 Feb - great
icon_magneto.png - to 5 Feb - good

12 Dec
icon_blackwidow.png - to 5 Mar - good
icon_daken.png - to 5 Mar - good
icon_ironman.png - to 2 Apr - good
icon_psylocke.png - good
icon_blackpanther.png - great

8 Jan
icon_beast.png -
icon_doctoroctopus.png - situational
icon_shehulk.png -
icon_colossus_new.png - good

5 Feb
icon_captainamerica.png - to 2 Apr - great
icon_caroldanvers.png - good
icon_hulk.png - to 2 Apr - good, only two months!? you all are so incompetent

5 Mar
icon_deadpool.png - good
icon_falcon.png - good
icon_sentry.png - nerfed, good riddance
icon_spiderman.png - nerfed

2 Apr
icon_blade.png - good
icon_rocket.png - good
icon_storm.png - finally she is sandboxed
icon_hood.png - great
:patch: - again he is boxed?

That is a lot of good or great characters locked away for substantial amounts of time. Now let us look at how many events have had either Sentry, Mohawk, or Spidey rewards in this same amount of time.
icon_sentry.png - 3
icon_storm.png - 3
icon_spiderman.png - 3

This is just the PvP side, I haven't even counted the PvE rewards which would add at least 1 to each of them. Heck Mohawk showed up as a reward twice in one season!

Give us back our good characters that deal damage and remove this garbage lying in wait for our tokens.

Comments

• konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    sentry is a good away member icon_e_wink.gif
  • I think everyone in the entire game has a max cover Mohawk Storm by now.

She has had a PVP or featured PVE event every season for the last 5, at least.

Time to throw her **** in the vault and forget about her for 3 or 4 months.

Same with Sentry and Spidey. Both generate incredibly frustrating PVPs. Sentry with 18k health is terrible and 249 Spiderman's protect tiles just drag games out for decades.

All three would do well to go away for a while.

And please, for the love of god, take Black Panther out of the vault! I have had 2 black covers for the past 4 seasons!
  • How about we pull LDaken out of the vault too? I may be in the complete minority here, but he's my worst covered 3* at 0/2/3, and it's frustrating not being able to use him at all. Granted, he can't get you as far as he used to thanks to the XF buff and 4hor being around, but it would be nice to have him there, just in case, at least for PVE.

And it's agree, Sentry and Mohawk gotta go. Sentry just sucks since his nerf, and Mohawk is just too squishy to use. With a little more health, she'd be okay. Even up to Mystique's level (5950) would be good.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    I say let the rotation fall where it may. Personally, I like MStorm. I will admit, however, I liked her better when there were environmental tiles and she had red instead of yellow...
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    I would prefer they put XF Wolverine, Thor GT and maybe the Hood in the vault. They are a little too good and they are warping the game.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would prefer they put XF Wolverine, Thor GT and maybe the Hood in the vault. They are a little too good and they are warping the game.

But that would mean that veteran players who already have them fully covered simply keep using them, and newer players can't even level the playing field by collecting them themselves as well. I don't think that's a great idea. Plus, Hood is a great support character, arguably the best one out there, but he's also very squishy on defense.

It's kind of funny, though, that there's always been a thor/wolverine combo dominating the game. First it were the 2* versions, who outclassed most 3-stars before they were nerfed, then you had everybody and their mother running Patch and Lazy Thor, and now it's Xforce and 4hor.

So I guess what this game really needs to break the dominance of the last two is simple... 5* Wolvie and Thor! icon_mrgreen.gif

Also, I've been away from the game for a bit, so I'm wondering: are vaulted characters, other than the ones who needed fixing like DD, Loki and Doom, chosen specifically, or are the choices random?
  • Yay! icon_sentry.png & icon_spiderman.png are getting vaulted, long overdue, but we still have Mohawk hanging around in wait for our precious tokens.
  • dfields3710
    dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    That's interesting I don't get any of there covers I only have one Mohawk cover yellowflag.png and I would much rather have sentry and I don't like any of the spidermans so I have no opinions on him it's just I do not get sentry at all and he seem like a good character.
  • dfields3710
    I actually liked sentry he was tanked character, OK he kills his team just use healers(daken, OBW, etc.) He looks like he supposed to be marvel's superman. He's the 3*star equivalent of Ares (self hurting or in his case team hurting) he was actually my reason of playing MPQ consistently and now I have to find equally with high health and serious damage. Spidey and Mohawk Storm I could careless about honestly.
  • Well, all 3 are going to be vaulted next season: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26132 April 2, 2015.
  • They brought icon_hulk.png out of the sandbox but not icon_blackpanther.png! icon_hulk.png was only gone for two months, we have ones gone for way longer. Incompetent devs.
  • dfields3710
    So when their vaulted you can't collect any Sentry covers in heroic covers. Pls explain