Suggestion for PVP changes

Mjmacka
Mjmacka Posts: 55
There are multiple PVP issues. I am looking at this from a 3 -> 4 * transition perspective.

Major PVP issues.
1) Most matches are worth 3-5 points unless you find someone who is unshielded (750+ point range). Then they get attacked mercilessly.
2) Large point loss from attacks and being attacked by the same person multiple times. In the past I have hit the same target 4+ times.
3) Shield usage post shield changes. For the last 36 hours, most people are shield or unless they are shield hopping.
4) You hit a score where a prize should be awarded only to lose a match during your match (not a major issue, but very frustrating).

Point 4 is up to the Dev's to address.
Points 1 & 3 are the major issue. Anyone attempting to be top 10 uses shields. That's fine, however in the last 12 hours the only matches you find are worth points are unshielded or sub 500 players. This means that climbing from 800-1000 is extremely difficult because you can't find +20 point matches and you are a huge target while you are trying to climb. There is an easy fix for this issue.
Fix: Allow shielded players when players search for a new match. However, a shielded player can only be worth 25 points max. This means that players trying to climb will have to win more matches to climb. It will also allow you to climb without constantly shield jumping. Shields will still be important for maintaining top scores.

Point 2 is a different issue. I believe that the change above will also help to address the second point because there will be more targets to attack.