3* and 4* selling

Options
Im not sure if this has been discussed before but is there are reason, you don't get the same amount of HP from selling a 3* hero with multiple skills and selling the covers individually?

The way it currently works is:

*** BWGS (unleveled), sell for ISO and 25 HP + ***BWGS (unleveled), sell for ISO and 25 HP = ISO and 50 HP gained.

but if you combined those covers,

*** BWGS (unlevled but added/upgraded skill), sell for ISO and 25 HP = 25 HP...

This just doesn't seem fair. If you don't want give the full value to keep HP at a premium...maybe do half of each additional cover added.

Thoughts?

Comments

• *presses like button*
  • Not really sure why you would want to sell an upgraded 3* or 4* in the first place. Sounds masochistic.
  • They probably don't want to incentivize the selling of covers because they want everyone to have as many covers as possible.
  • Il Palazzo wrote:
    Not really sure why you would want to sell an upgraded 3* or 4* in the first place. Sounds masochistic.

well, for example

I got two green covers for 3* Wolvie...because initially...I wanted to use him. But after really looking at his powers...decided I could live without him.
  • You change would accomplish 2 things :

- people having more hp
    - people needing less cover slots which are bought by hp

so the change would reduce the hp need which in turn would decrease the chance of a player spending real money on hp.

So i'd say it's unlikely to happen
  • You change would accomplish 2 things :

- people having more hp
    - people needing less cover slots which are bought by hp

so the change would reduce the hp need which in turn would decrease the chance of a player spending real money on hp.

So i'd say it's unlikely to happen

I don't understand either of your points.

1. If I sell the two separately I get 50 hp. So where is the "more HP" coming from. It's not as if Im asking for MORE HP than the cover is worth.

2. Since only one hero can occupy a slot at one time...why would selling it, make people need less cover slots? You have a 3* Doom in your collection, it takes up one slot. One in your rewards...again...that's only one slot. Even if I upgrade the Doom with the extra skill...then sell it...Im not gaining anything extra.
  • Oppurtunity cost. If you upgrade heros with covers you get the benefit of actually being able to use them. If you just sell covers, you never actually got to use them so you lose a little by combining them. Makes sense to me.