Options
    Countdown to Censorship begins now!
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    NOOOO that's the wrong costume!!! <-- my first reaction to seeing cover art
  • john1620b
    Options
    Haha, always awesome! Thanks for doing these. (I have a feeling this will get spoiler tagged, though. You might want to just go ahead and do it, for the kiddies. icon_e_biggrin.gif )
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Very nice!

This one doesn't feel as HP-suckish as the new 4* craziness, or when new characters are ending the same time as seasons.
  • SnowcaTT wrote:
    Very nice!

This one doesn't feel as HP-suckish as the new 4* craziness, or when new characters are ending the same time as seasons.
    Squirrel girl sits at lvl 40 with 4 covers on my roster
  • Two things. 1) jugs is the real pain in hard sub 4. 2) this is the least sleep I've lost since they went to 2.5 hour refreshes and slices.
  • I like the costume, it's much better than the outdated relic from 20 yrs ago.
  • Storm Ororo
    Options
    where do we place tips in the condom suit?????? lol
  • Agree about the revamped condom suit and the visor!

Only one costume that's supposed to have a red X across the visor...
    dredd-02.jpg

(... But now that I come to think about it, they do have something in common, they both hang out with the telepathic girl... icon_mrgreen.gif )
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As always, love it! And the butt!
  • The devs' reaction when first looking at the Cyclops art: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmCxtWrRQJ8
  • daveomite wrote:
    Here's the latest...

2608lc7.jpg

firstly, they need to hire u at D3, even if it's self-degrading. Secondly, it's pretty obvious if you want Classic Cyclops, you have to pay 500HP for cosmetic change after winning this Cyclops.
  • No. No no no no no. NOOOOOOOOO. Do not suggest costume changes for HP. Just.... no.
  • Lerysh wrote:
    No. No no no no no. NOOOOOOOOO. Do not suggest costume changes for HP. Just.... no.

You sure you don't want to buy Anime Wolverine, Nic Cage Ghost Rider or Chris Evans as everyone icon_e_wink.gif?
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:
    No. No no no no no. NOOOOOOOOO. Do not suggest costume changes for HP. Just.... no.

You sure you don't want to buy Anime Wolverine, Nic Cage Ghost Rider or Chris Evans as everyone icon_e_wink.gif?

Or how about a cosmetic Squirrel Girl Mode for every character? Only 500HP per character. Well worth the price of admission to never sleep again!

ORmTelK.jpg
  • Thanks Moose. No sleep is precisely what a player needs for PvE. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Puce Moose wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:

Or how about a cosmetic Squirrel Girl Mode for every character? Only 500HP per character. Well worth the price of admission to never sleep again!

ORmTelK.jpg

Hmm I dunno. If it wasn't too expensive I'm the kind of weirdo who would love to have a team of squirrel girls just because so many people seem to hate her. I'd get some sort of universal satisfaction when they lost to my team of X-Force Squirrel, Squirrel-Goddess of Lightning and Invisible Squirrel icon_razz.gif
  • ... I'm currently more unsettled by having just noticed that Wolvie
    may be hiding a boner in his costume. Look closely and be unsettled too
  • Rico Dredd wrote:
    ... I'm currently more unsettled by having just noticed that Wolvie
    may be hiding a boner in his costume. Look closely and be unsettled too

That's just adamantium
  • Unknown
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You know, squirrel girl is a mutant,

all hail doreen! all hail doreen! all hail britannia!
    :imcoin: yes, your majesty imcoin.png
    vFR7Rk7.jpg