idea for heroic 10 pack prize from season rewards

For the second season in a row i got zero 3 star covers for my 10 pack prize. Zero. I have gotten 3 x 3 star covers the last 2 weeks ( outside of winning them specifically ) from tokens and all 3 times it was from standard recruit tokens.

My suggestion is that it would be good to upgrade your server machines from ez bake ovens so that one of the most engaged players can expect a decent prize from playing your game incessantly rather than being treated to 2500 iso for their efforts.

Either way i will normally at worst finish top 50 normally top 25. It is about time you properly award your most active players versus google play donaters, bots or fortunate yoyos in over rewarded clans.

Comments

• For the second season in a row i got zero 3 star covers for my 10 pack prize. Zero. I have gotten 3 x 3 star covers the last 2 weeks ( outside of winning them specifically ) from tokens and all 3 times it was from standard recruit tokens.

My suggestion is that it would be good to upgrade your server machines from ez bake ovens so that one of the most engaged players can expect a decent prize from playing your game incessantly rather than being treated to 2500 iso for their efforts.

Either way i will normally at worst finish top 50 normally top 25. It is about time you properly award your most active players versus google play donaters, bots or fortunate yoyos in over rewarded clans.

Maybe make it 10 pk of season tokens featuring heroes played in the season with slightly better odds then a 10 pk heroic. cause sometimes it is hard to play all the season events
  • I agree 100%. But just like my suggestion above this will fall on deaf ears. The reason the drop rates are so low is because they want you to BUY the packs. Try to imagine a slot machine that is built to never ever pay out no matter how much money you put into it. Many posters say things like the "game is broken" etc. The game is NOT broken. It is working as intended! Every unfair thing that happens to players all the time..is on purpose. The game was designed as a money making scheme, not for you to have fun or to entertain you. It sucks because all you can do is face palm when you open the 10 pack and get nada (the one you had to get 4000k points at least twice before you reached the award)...actually I got one gold in my pack last time, I should feel honored! So we either suck it up..or uninstall... icon_e_geek.gif
  • Just have TNX code installed on your website and forget about TNX for a while. Log into your account in a month or so.

Patience is what pays off in TNX.