K1DMARVEL in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator

Options
ih8uf
ih8uf Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
Do not play against K1DMARVEL in the SHIELD Simulator...he will show up as a high point value target for you, but you will not get the points for winning...they may show up for a second, but as soon as you click on another node, your score will drop back down (you may earn 1-2 points, but that's it, and certainly not worth the effort). He'll show back up worth the same points, which again, you will not actually get any points for.

D3P has asked that if he still shows up in your queue, report it to them...they will not do anything else about it if you play against him...keep that in mind when you decide to waste hours on him (as I did before noticing my points and rewards weren't adding up).

This post isn't meant as a report for D3P, it is a WARNING for my fellow players (ie YOU) to avoid playing against him and wasting your time/efforts...

That being said, good luck in the rest of your Season XI...

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    We are aware of the issue occurring in S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator with the player name mentioned and are investigating. We haven't quite seen this problem before and are working on a solution.

Thank you for the reports.
  • ih8uf
    ih8uf Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]We are aware of the issue occurring in S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator with the player name mentioned and are investigating. We haven't quite seen this problem before and are working on a solution.

Thank you for the reports.

This was more of a warning to others than a report to D3P...already did that (to no real avail)...
  • I'm having this problem too.
    I get a group from K1DMARVEL, which includes lv 40 Juggernaut, 40 Venom and 40 Wolverine. It says the reward of completing the fight is 50 points. When you do the fight and after you finish, you see your point bars going up 50 points, but once you exit that screen, the points disappear.
    This keeps happening over and over again and the group seems to pop after passing few times other groups again.
  • Same here. I noticed this yesterday as well when I wasn't gaining any rewards as I was supposed to and so I googled his name. I'm glad to see it wasn't only me freaking out about not getting points, haha.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sucks that this gets moved to the Bugs and Technical Issues forum, where there are multiple threads on the same issue. It would be nice for players to know to skip that target, but it looks like until it's fixed, we'll just have more of the same threads pop up over and over. I don't think everyone on the forums checks this subforum, so they'll be out of luck.
  • I keep drawing him. Note he has every character maxed out. Why cant he be banned or deleted if he is not supposed to be around?

Sounds like some wack d3 issue to me.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He's been sandboxed. For some reason that's not taking him out of the queue. It is a bug, but not one they can fix with a wave of their hands.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    He keeps showing up for me too.
    That's a shame, his jugs venom and low level patch are an easy win for Mags storm hawkeye.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    He is still showing up in simulator and costing me ISO to skip him.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    He is still showing up in simulator and costing me ISO to skip him.
    Keep him in a node and use the other nodes for skipping instead.