D3's communication. Good or bad?

2»

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Remember, they are at comic-con right now.. yesterday, the people we needed were probably in-transit or unable to look at the forums.. today may bring some hope.
    No no no, remember the last convention? They said devs don't attend the conventions, the marketing team does
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Remember, they are at comic-con right now.. yesterday, the people we needed were probably in-transit or unable to look at the forums.. today may bring some hope.
    No no no, remember the last convention? They said devs don't attend the conventions, the marketing team does

Hmm.. you are right..
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    glpNLpP.jpg
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    First, it's really Demiurge you're talking about, I think. D3 is just the publisher/provider of back-end infrastructure. Blaming D3 for communications w/r/t events and content of tokens and such is like blaming Best Buy because a WoW raid stinks.

Having said that.... Demiurge is like the girl with the curl when it comes to communications. When they're good, they're very good.... but when they're bad, they're horrid.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Lately i had impression that d3 communication improved a lot, but then comes galactus and they are nowhere to be found. Yes they were going to comic con but someone could check the forums on their mobile phone and see that things got out of the control. So id say their post release communication still needs to be worked on.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    First, it's really Demiurge you're talking about, I think. D3 is just the publisher/provider of back-end infrastructure. Blaming D3 for communications w/r/t events and content of tokens and such is like blaming Best Buy because a WoW raid stinks.

Having said that.... Demiurge is like the girl with the curl when it comes to communications. When they're good, they're very good.... but when they're bad, they're horrid.

I think I it is D3 Go! I was, and am, talking about. D3 is the publisher, and we are on the D3 forums. If they were to relay the concerns and what not to Demiurge, seeking answers, and none were given, and posted that, wouldn't have a problem with that either. But even in game, all the contact info is to D3, not Demiurge. All the Sneak Peek info posted is from Hi-Fi and IceIX, who are D3, not Demiurge. Demiurge red names haven't posted on these forums for a while.