Gauntlet. Fresh bracket every hour.

I like competitive gauntlet. Please change 10 Pack prize to 1st place finish only, and close brackets every hour so that more people can compete for prizes instead of those that start immediately or luck into a fresh bracket.

Thanks.

Comments

• I agree with this. If the prize(s) is only going to go to the first people to finish then bracket start times should be announced and selected so that people can all start at the same time.
  • For competitive gauntlet runs it really needs to be individually timed. Clock starts when you finish the first node and ends when you complete them all. Fastest times win.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    For competitive gauntlet runs it really needs to be individually timed. Clock starts when you finish the first node and ends when you complete them all. Fastest times win.
    Which means no real-time leaderboard to show how well you're doing relative to other players. Which means players will not have the ability to see when they're mathematically eliminated from the top 10, so they'll end up continuing to throw good HP after bad. Which means I wouldn't be at all surprised if we see this eventually...
  • Ugh you are right that sounds pretty awful, can we just all pretend the Gauntlet is non-competitive still? That sounds best.