make this game more "puzzle"

Jim_MatriX_cz
Jim_MatriX_cz Posts: 90
Hi,

I am playing more than a year and only because of new characters, this game is still motivating me to play... Anyway, I would appreciatte some "news"
Don't understand me wrong - I appreciatte a lot, how much work Devs done (bad or good), but its still only "match 3-6, lock and load abilities, shoot and win" icon_e_smile.gif
What is worse, all event's winners are recruited from "the fastest", "the richest" and "those with currently strongest character combo".

Don't you miss any events which are not about time/speed or P2W (pay to win)?

Why there are no events based on skill - reall skill and ability to think more turns ahead? And then be rewarded for it...
For example events with special elements such:
- defeat enemies in 10/20/30 turns
- event such gauntlet not counting quickest player according to first finished, but less playtime needed
- collect points according to used roster (each point of damage to enemy doubled/trippled according to players roster. I.E. Dagame done by * against *** trippled, ** against *** doubled, **** againts ** downed to 25%)
- change game standards - give special conditions for each battle - return enviroment tiles, change tiles to non harming, only ability can harm...

I am giving only some ideas I had right now, I don't tell they are "great", but what I want to say is, that current model of any event, doesn't matter if PVE or PVP, is not about the skill - thats what I am worried.
PVP is about having 4hor and XFW (still think its broken, when you need **** to achieve **** reward) and good timing for limited shield hopping (and I still hate the crazy attackfests at the event's endings if unshielded).
At least PVE could be much better now since 8h refreshes, but still need huge amount of well organized time, than something else...

I don't want to start poll here about if PVE/PVP is broken, but tell me - what do you think about making the game for some events little more special?