Season XI 10-pack pulls

Options

Comments

• Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I forgot to post my 10-pack pull last week (probably because I was not excited about it this time around)... icon_e_confused.gif

The Season XI 10-pack was my first all star.pngstar.png pull...bummer... icon_e_sad.gif but I am still glad for the useful Iso-8 that is in high demand right now in my roster... icon_e_wink.gif

I've been kind of lucky that it took 5 seasons for me to experience this disappointment that everyone eventually goes through...the season 10-packs have been kind to me in the past so I guess that it is simply the balancing out of scales. Fair enough... icon_neutral.gif

This is my first season of transitioning (nearing Day 180 of playing time now) & I scored a very good number of useful star.pngstar.pngstar.png covers over the last few weeks...and now with the Deadpool Daily Quest it is even more of my characters that get some evolution (I am a hoarder...apart from Beast & Ragnarok I have some covers of every star.pngstar.pngstar.png in the game so my collector's mind set is now paying off as each day is a chance to grow my roster! icon_mrgreen.gif )

So I can't complain about my striking out in the 10-pack this season...the season has been good to me as a whole & that is what truly matters...good progression. For the first time, my season score will be over 7000 with an average of 600+ per PvP & to me that is an awesome feeling of achievement! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Here is to hoping that my next 10-pack is back to being useful for me next season... icon_cool.gif
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Scored my first 10-pack this season. I got 8 2-stars (all of them different, but I doubted anyone cared on the exact distribution), yellowflag.pngicon_sentry.png , and blackflag.pngicon_punisher.png . My God of Lies progression event token yielded a blueflag.pngicon_mystique.png, so really I have had a pretty good day.
  • I only pulled 1 out of ten.

Iceman3536
  • Got my 10-pack a little late this season. 4 3* covers this 10-pack which include:

purpleflag.png Blade
    blackflag.png Human Torch
    purpleflag.png Loki
    redflag.png Sentry

I needed all these covers (perfect timing for Loki since his pvp is right now). The purple Loki also was the last cover i needed to maxing him. The blade and human torch covers will definetely go to good use. The least useful cover is sentry but i haven't maxed him yet so the gold covers always nice.
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    A while back, I registered for the forums specifically to gripe about getting blanked on my Season V 10 pack. Fairness dictates I make this post.

I know that the drop rate is higher and three stars are now handed out daily like candy but still, it felt damn good to open my Season XI pack and get 6 golds.

redflag.pngicon_gamora.png + blueflag.pngicon_magneto.png + redflag.pngicon_punisher.png + greenflag.pngicon_punisher.png + yellowflag.pngicon_wolverine.png + blackflag.pngicon_hood.png

The Hood was the only one I didn't need and the two Punishers gave me my second fully covered three star. Probability, it's a long game.
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nine two-stars and a Loki (whom I'm not even trying for). Sigh. After getting all two-stars last season, this was a big let down, especially as someone transitioning from two-stars to three-stars.
  • statnut wrote:
    Nine two-stars and a Loki (whom I'm not even trying for). Sigh. After getting all two-stars last season, this was a big let down, especially as someone transitioning from two-stars to three-stars.

If you didn't have a cover of his already, just think of it as a ticket to 2k iso when his DDQ rolls around.
  • Alexraven wrote:
    statnut wrote:

If you didn't have a cover of his already, just think of it as a ticket to 2k iso when his DDQ rolls around.
    His purple and his green are great abilities, i wouldn't complain if i were in your shoes. He's infinitely better after the addition of his 3rd ability
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3* Thor green, StarLord red, and Daredevil red.
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My first Ten-Pack ever (yay!) netted me two star.pngstar.pngstar.png .
    icon_blade.pngblackflag.png and icon_hood.pngyellowflag.png
    For a guy who's entered the dreaded transition I'm happy with this. Plus, 1750 Iso-8 to boot. (One of my star.pngstar.png covers was Photon Blast, which I get one of for every twenty Control Shifts and Gravity Warps, so I could use that. Still need one more.)
  • I got two 3-stars, neither of which I needed but also a purple Nick Fury, so all in all a rousing success! So far only one of my season packs has been a 2-star dudstravaganza.
  • farseer
    farseer Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This was my 2nd 10 pack from a season. The fiorst was 9 2 *'s and 1 3*.

This one was much better :

X-Force blackflag.png
    icon_falcon.pngblueflag.png
    icon_blade.pngblackflag.png (didn't need this one)
    icon_mystique.pngblackflag.png
    icon_spiderman.pngyellowflag.png

The rest were again 2*'s I didn't need.
  • icon_starlord.pngredflag.png
    icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png
    icon_spiderman.pngyellowflag.png

The rest were 2*, but I'm happy with the Starlord pickup. Better than only getting HT out of last season's 10-pack. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: Spidy and Gamora turned to ISO as well, due to lack of slots and not liking them much. icon_lol.gif
  • Any idea how long it takes for the season rewards to come? Is it a few minutes-half an hour as it does with pvp, or does it take significantly longer?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Finally, the rewards are here. 3 10-packs from a #2 in season. Here are the tokens

1st 10-pack
    icon_loki.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_gamora.pngredflag.png
    icon_doctordoom.pngblackflag.png

2nd 10-pack
    icon_thor.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_lukecage.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png

3rd 10-pack
    icon_falcon.pngblueflag.png
    icon_hood.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_loki.pngblackflag.png
    icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png

Overall, quite pleased since I needed 4 of them, mostly Gamora and green Loki (5/5/1 before this cover). Star-lord I don't care much about because he is mediocre and I can't level him anyway. I wish this was a black XF because I don't want to spend 2.5k HP for his last black. I would prefer a red Luke, but I'll take the yellow. icon_e_smile.gif It would make my day if Doom was purple (still 5/5/0). On the good side I just made 7400 ISO. That's it for season XI.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I see someone voted for 11. I really hope that was Jamie Madrox, otherwise the perpetrator knows not what he has done. I dread to think what the consequences might be.
  • Falcon Yellow.
    Wah-wah... icon_e_sad.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have 29 3 star.png characters and out of all 29 the only color that I have maxed on any character is icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png

I got one gold in my 10 pack ..... icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png

icon_evil.gif
  • udonomefoo wrote:
    I have 29 3 star.png characters and out of all 29 the only color that I have maxed on any character is icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png

I got one gold in my 10 pack ..... icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png

icon_evil.gif
    Who said the game doesn't have a sense of humor? A bad one, but a sense of humor it is.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    I see someone voted for 11. I really hope that was Jamie Madrox, otherwise the perpetrator knows not what he has done. I dread to think what the consequences might be.

Now two people have, but given who we're talking about it's entirely possible they were both Jamie Madrox.