Need some help with characters

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I been playing the game for about 7 weeks but just found this forum. I need some help figuring out witch characters should I level up to use as my main team. Right now I have Thor at Max with 4/5/4 and wanted to know witch characters go better with him.

I Have:

Hulk 4/1/3 at lvl65
Wolverine(Astonishing) 5/5/3 at lvl50
Punisher 2/2/5 at lvl46
Ares 4/4/5 at lvl30
Spider-Man 3/1/3 at lvl30
Iron Man 40 3/3 at 64
Captain America 4/5/4 at lvl47
Hawkeye 5/4/4 at lvl57

Well I have more characters but just 1 or 2 covers so didn't mention them. I would appreciate the help. Thanks

Comments

• DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Welcome to the forums! Wolverine is generally considered an insanely good complement to Thor, and Original Black Widow as well. Perhaps try to place well in the new Divine Champions tournament?
    Barring that, Spider-Man is a good character, and it seems like your Hulk and Punisher have decent covers, too. Unless they get heavily buffed, Cap and Hawkeye aren't that good. Spider-Man would be a good long-term investment, except...
    many of these characters are going to be nerfed soon icon_e_sad.gif Check the announcements forum for details. Basically, Spider-Man, Thor, and Wolverine are all going to be made worse, fairly soon.
    SO, because of this, I would not level those three characters very much. In fact, I would recommend investing a bit of Iso in Ares, because he is clearly meant to be the replacement for Thor.
    But OBW would be an excellent short-term goal. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Welcome to the forums! Wolverine is generally considered an insanely good complement to Thor, and Original Black Widow as well. Perhaps try to place well in the new Divine Champions tournament?
    Barring that, Spider-Man is a good character, and it seems like your Hulk and Punisher have decent covers, too. Unless they get heavily buffed, Cap and Hawkeye aren't that good. Spider-Man would be a good long-term investment, except...
    many of these characters are going to be nerfed soon icon_e_sad.gif Check the announcements forum for details. Basically, Spider-Man, Thor, and Wolverine are all going to be made worse, fairly soon.
    SO, because of this, I would not level those three characters very much. In fact, I would recommend investing a bit of Iso in Ares, because he is clearly meant to be the replacement for Thor.
    But OBW would be an excellent short-term goal. icon_e_wink.gif

Thank you for the help. Yea Wolverine is the one I usually use along with Thor and I been planning to lvl him up but I wasted too much ISO in the tournaments because I needed to use power ups in some battles, but now I have 20,000 ISO to lvl up and I don't know yet if I should lvl up Punisher or Hulk because I don't know witch one goes better with Thor and Wolverine. And I have OBW but I just have 2/1/1 of her covers because I used to sell them icon_neutral.gif