If they made a 2* Iron Man, who do you think we'd get?

Options
Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
I am still holding out for Rescue to show up. I'd like her to be a 3* but I can imagine her as 2* Iron Man (I'd still totally level her up).
Alternative is War Machine, that would be pretty funky.

Of course, I hope they get around to fixing Iron Man 3* first, make him a more viable character and not just an AP charging station =/

Comments

• Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    There are so many other Marvel characters, I'd rather we didn't get any more versions of existing characters.

But that doesn't seem likely. I don't think we'd get a War Machine because eventually we'll be getting Osborn as Iron Patriot icon_ironpatriot.png . I could see Rescue as a 2 star.pngicon_ironman.png but I'd imagine we'd see Hulkbuster before that given the Age of Ultron movie.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm gonna go with IM37.5
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lidolas wrote:
    I'd imagine we'd see Hulkbuster before that given the Age of Ultron movie.

That's actually a really good point. It would be interesting to see what they come up with.

[Edit]
    Lidolas wrote:
    But that doesn't seem likely. I don't think we'd get a War Machine because eventually we'll be getting Osborn as Iron Patriot icon_ironpatriot.png .

He's likely going to be 4* Iron Man.
    Also, having a past iteration of a current character? Happened with Captain Marvel, I see no reason not to have War Machine as well since the two suits differ enough between redesigns.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Silver Centurion IM.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    maybe this?
    AJ9bCw8.jpg
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would love to see War Machine and Iron Patriot. I feel that once a while, they should be new 2* characters. Will there be any chances that there will be new 2* character coming out? I think it will be good if once a while, they release new 2* character.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nellobee wrote:
    Silver Centurion IM.

This makes the most sense to me.