Lost Game Data

The first time I played the game, it was on my cellphone. I tied the game to my facebook account, but soon relaized that it would be much easier to play the game on my tablet. I played for quite a few days, and eventually linked the game to my Facebook account (but never loaded the data, as the uploaded data was from the cellphone game that was only played a short time). Just recently it came to mind that I might not be getting items from my Facebook friends because they might be going to the game that was uploaded to Facebook instead of the game on my tablet. I deleted the app from my Facebook, then reconnected it via the tablet game. It said something about saving the game data to facebook (not loading it FROM Facebook), but after I saved my data, I was regressed all the way back to the early tutorial stages (although I suddenly got a bunch of prizes from my FB friends). All of my extra slots are gone, all of my great covers are gone... I spent probably $40 on this game and played a lot... now it is all gone. Is there anything I can do?

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    The first time I played the game, it was on my cellphone. I tied the game to my facebook account, but soon relaized that it would be much easier to play the game on my tablet. I played for quite a few days, and eventually linked the game to my Facebook account (but never loaded the data, as the uploaded data was from the cellphone game that was only played a short time). Just recently it came to mind that I might not be getting items from my Facebook friends because they might be going to the game that was uploaded to Facebook instead of the game on my tablet. I deleted the app from my Facebook, then reconnected it via the tablet game. It said something about saving the game data to facebook (not loading it FROM Facebook), but after I saved my data, I was regressed all the way back to the early tutorial stages (although I suddenly got a bunch of prizes from my FB friends). All of my extra slots are gone, all of my great covers are gone... I spent probably $40 on this game and played a lot... now it is all gone. Is there anything I can do?
    If you haven't already, please contact mobilesupport@d3p.us or use the Feedback button in the game about this. Please provide your PVP name if you know it, and your FB email if you linked to Facebook.
  • Thanks for the reply, IceIX. I did email support when this happened. About two hours ago I go the email that they restored my game data to my device. I am out of luck on placing well in the tournaments because of the lost time, but at least I didn't lose everything.