identifying owner of goon countdown tiles

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Match Maker
I would like it if, when you clicked on a countdown tile, you could identify which goon placed it. The current roulette style is just a slap in the face when you take the wrong guy out.

I think that would be a great addition to PvE matches.

Comments

• You can do that now; it just works in the other direction. Click on one of the goons and any of his tiles will briefly flash.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    There is a way to do it already, but it's cumbersome. D3 is really bad with telling you how to do stuff, otherwise you would already know.

1. Click the portrait of the goon in front of you. His ID page comes up.
    2. Click 'X' to close.
    3. Look at the tiles to see if they light up. It's very brief.
    4. If it does, it's the one you should attack. If it doesn't, repeat steps 1 to 3 until you find the correct goon.

As I said, cumbersome.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    dider152 wrote:
    There is a way to do it already, but it's cumbersome. D3 is really bad with telling you how to do stuff, otherwise you would already know.

1. Click the portrait of the goon in front of you. His ID page comes up.
    2. Click 'X' to close.
    3. Look at the tiles to see if they light up. It's very brief.
    4. If it does, it's the one you should attack. If it doesn't, repeat steps 1 to 3 until you find the correct goon.

As I said, cumbersome.
    That is cumbersome since you can just tap the character behind the first to switch to the second one and any CD tiles they own will flash/pulse. Way quicker.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Match Maker
    I never noticed that before you brought it to my attention. Thanks, guys! You're all awesome for the tip!!