PVE Countdown Tiles

rawfsu
rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
If this topic has been previously raised, I apologize! I wanted to know if it would be possible for players to be able to identify which AI player owns a specific countdown tile in PVE events? There are many times during matches where I finish a computer player with a basic turn or completely takedown a AI player with full health, but can't identify which move would be the best because there's no way of telling which AI owns the countdown tiles on the board. Let me give an example. Let's say I'm playing against two snipers and a muscle. There's a sniper that has the sniper countdown tile on the board and it's going to activate after my next turn. I have a maxed cover Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men) with Adamantium Slash ready to go. One sniper is down to below 100 health, the other sniper has 3k health. I can take out either one, but there's no way for me to know which sniper owns the countdown tile. Can this issue be addressed sometime in the future? It's frustrating to have to guess which AI player to takedown, just to pick the wrong one, and have the AI's next move potentially take out one of your characters as a result.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    This was implemented a few releases ago. When you cycle through the AI characters the CD tiles that belong to them will pulse.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    #FAIL on my part lol Thanks for letting me know at least!