• Netflix new series had Luke cage, iron fist and jessica jones

We had 2 but missing Jessica
    Later D3 probably Avengers Age of Ultron Char like
    4* Ultron
    Ironman Hulkbuster ( My fav )
    Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch and later definetly
    Ant Man ( Scott Lang )
    And maybe Wasp or Yellow Jacket
    And later with New FF Black Torch or Mr fantastic or Thing ( i want thing )
    Doctor Strange
    Silver Surfer

But i want this chars

1.New spidey 4*
    2.New Hulk 4*
    3.Gambit 3*
    4.Rogue 3*
    5.Winter Soldier 3*
    6.Carnage 3*
    7.Odin 4*
    8.Thanos 4*
    9.Prof X. 4*
    10.Nightcrawler 3*
    11.Emma Frost 3*
    12.Phoenix 4*
  • Here are a few characters I'd like to see added in MPQ, in no particular order:

Good guys
    - Dr. Strange
    - Scarlet Witch
    - Original Nick Fury
    - Black Bolt
    - Deathlok
    - Silver Surfer

Bad guys
    - Thanos
    - Galactus
    - Kang
    - High Evolutionary
    - Absorbing Man
    - Mandarin
  • So many new characters that could be awesome.
    If we are getting new versions of old characters, I want a 3* Bullseye to run with IF
  • Tredo
    Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    - A working Spider-Man
    - A working Invisible Woman
    - A working Beast
    - A working Doctor Octopus
    - A working IM40
    - An upgrade to all of the 3* female characters
  • *Nightcrawler
    *Rhino
    *Kraven the Hunter
    *Camron Hodge
    *Red Skull
    *Sabertooth
    *hulkbuster suit im
    *carnage
    *ghost rider
    *Phoenix
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Emma Frost (The White Queen) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

bluetile.png Diamond Shell/Impervious Shell

Emma's skin is transformed into diamond making her impervious to damage for 3 turns.
    Lvl. 5: 8 turns

purpletile.png Command/Convert

Converts all enemy tiles ( enemyprotect.pngenemystrike.pngeattack.pngecountdown.png ).
    Lvl. 5: Converts all enemy tiles and one enemy for 5 turns

redtile.png Psychic Bedlam

Releases an arc of paralyzing psychic energy that stuns and damages all opponents.
    Lvl. 5: Does 1500 damage to all enemies and stuns them for 3 turns.

This build is...I'll eschew the put-downs. But you give her effectively 11 turns without taking damage. Come on, man. Give it a second look. I am on board with Emma Frost. But this isn't viable.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    PegasusTR wrote:
    Netflix new series had Luke cage, iron fist and jessica jones

We had 2 but missing Jessica [...]
    To be precise... We have 3/4 Netflix series characters: Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist (quite a nice team BTW) icon_e_wink.gif
    But I think Jessica Jones will be launched closer to her series premiere.

And to the topic:
    I also would like to see Blink in the game icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pretty much any female hero.
    But I want me some Rescue. I don't care if she was a 2* Iron Man kinda character, I'd still pour ISO into her.

I imagine in May we'll get Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to coincide with Avengers: The Twoening.
  • They need more villains!!! Mr. Sinister, Mr. Hyde, omega red, nightmare, silver samurai, lizard, electro, rhino, sabretooth, avalanche, blob, toad, shocker, mysterio, kingpin, 3* bullseye, 3* venom, 3* juggernaut, carnage, kraven, red skull, modok, taskmaster, man ape, super skrull, mandarin, dormammu, ultron, enchantress, kurse, malekith, mastermind, blockbuster, vertigo, thanos, arcade, apocalypse, ronin, attuma, moleman, crimson dynamo, iron monger, fing fang foom, Dracula, whiplash, Living laser, scorpion, winter soldier, radioactive man, dragon man, Penance, viper, vulture, Owl, jigsaw, red hulk, leader, Mephisto, black heart, green goblin, hobgoblin, quicksilver, scarlet witch, baron mordo, baron zemo, byrrah, executioner, gladiator, grey gargoyle, hussar, krang, neutron, paibok, starbolt, genis-vell, void, surtur, tigershark, swordsman, titannus, ulik, warstar, wrecker, piledriver, thunderball, bulldozer, laufey, ymir, absorbing man, song bird, abomination, diamond back, equinox, firestar, grim reaper, havok, scorcher, titanium man, tinkerer, puppet master, whirlwind, wizard, lady deathstrike, batroc, bastion, sauron, black mamba, bushman, callisto, marrow, crossbones, crimson cowl, Diablo, hangman, sandman, hammerhead, Aldrich Killian, quasar, hydroman, jack of lantern, kaine, wendigo, klaw, legion, etc.
  • I only have a few I would love to see. 1 is possible and the rest are less likely

Mimic - the one that I see as possible. He would be a perfect fit for this type of game I think. An ability to steal the opponents powers at half strength would be awesome.
    Ones I would personally love but doubt if they would happen
    Taskmaster - another that would kick butt I think, but he hasn't been used in anything recently so he'll probably be overlooked.
    Blackheart - shape-shifting fun in a black cloud of evil/fun
    Mephisto - would need to be 4* to do him justice though, so unlikely
    Ghost Rider - any or all of them would just kick butt. the chains to destroy columns and rows, the gaze to kill, and his motorcycle to run you over for fun.
    Dormammu - another that would have to be 4* or more to do him justice, so again not likely

thats all I would care about one way or the other. Any others I can take as they send them.

Not a new character but one major fix, Invisible Woman is called the most powerful of the Fantastic four in the comics, but right now she is one of the weakest in the game. That should be fixed IMO.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Some charcters on my mind atm,

Super-Skrull- One of my favorite MVC 3 characters, would love to see him in this game.

Phoenix- I think she could a nice roster add. Maybe do light damage or possibly change gem colors. A revive ability either for herself or another team member could be cool. Probably not a revive to full health, but maybe partial health to a team member, or something similar to classic Storm's yellow only adding health to party members if certain condition is met.

Emma Frost- Seems like she could have a cool skill set, maybe a tank ability, or reflect damage from other team back to them might be cool.

Dr Strange- Maybe they'll add him after his Marvel big screen debut

Taskmaster- Could mix some abilities with slight adjustments to make his version unique

Rocket- Would love to see him get his own card. The R&G card even know technically each toon has their own ability, and the green is a combo, I'd still like to see Rocket given a his own card and abilities.
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gun-slinger followed....

I know he isn't strictly part of the Marvel Universe, but the comic series of The Dark Tower was published by Marvel.... So Roland Deschain of Gilead would be an awesome cover - though most probably an impossible one to make.

Other than my impossible dream, would echo a lot of the ones above.

Nightcrawler
    Sabretooth
    Dr.Strange
    Antman
    Wasp
    Shocker (Bagman needs a enemy right?)
    Sentinels would be awesome
    So would be introducing some AIM goons and Modok
    The Thing
    Rogue might make an interesting cover, with the whole power sucking thing. But might be gimmicky.

Although what the game is lacking is some villains, especially in the four star department.