A few bugs n issues.

Options
I'll add additional bits as and when.

1. Need a link to the forum in the game

2. AI doesn't make 5 chain attacks via right angle set ups and T set ups.

E.G

XX@X
___X
___X

_X_
X@X
_X_
_X_

3. Some characters have countdown timer attacks, e.g. Sniper rifle . When the character associated to the attack is frozen I feel that the attack timer countdown should also freeze. There have been lots of times when I've frozen a goon and thier timer attack still goes off. I think it shouldn't go off unless they are active.

4. Would like option to train n level characters from the collection page

Other than that (so far) I'm loving the game!!

Thanks.

Comments

• Modern storm award for 300pts not being awarded in combat simulator (well I didn't get mine anyway)
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Darklondon wrote:
    I'll add additional bits as and when.

1. Need a link to the forum in the game
    Agreed, but the forums are really hard to read on a smartphone.
    Darklondon wrote:
    2. AI doesn't make 5 chain attacks via right angle set ups and T set ups.
    This is intentional. I asked a similar question before and IceIX told me that they had to make the AI dumber or else the game was too hard. The AI is only programmed to make a match 5 is it's a straight line. Otherwise it will always got for the match 4. It also prefers TU AP matches over colour matches and I think it prefers using featured character (or front character) powers over other.
    Darklondon wrote:
    3. Some characters have countdown timer attacks, e.g. Sniper rifle . When the character associated to the attack is frozen I feel that the attack timer countdown should also freeze. There have been lots of times when I've frozen a goon and thier timer attack still goes off. I think it shouldn't go off unless they are active.
    If there is more than one goon of the same type the counter could belong to the one that's not stunned. Otherwise it's a bug and you should report it using the in-game bug reporting feature.
    Darklondon wrote:
    4. Would like option to train n level characters from the collection page
    Good idea. Add to this the ability to one click level a character by one level and to one click level them to the max your ISO will allow.