How do I transfer my game?!? Please Help!

Options
I have been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest on my girlfriends iPad which was logged into her apple id. I backed that game up to MY facebook on her iPad.
I also downloaded the game on my iphone and played it a little but stopped because I was so far on her iPad and it takes too much time and money to start over to get where I am on her iPad. I bought an iPad the other day.
My question is, how do I get my game and progress from HER iPad and apple id and transfer it onto MY ipad and apple id so I can pick up where I left off?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ultimately, you'll need to contact Customer Service. There's a link in my forum signature.

You'll need to supply the in-game name of the user account you're wanting to transfer to your iPad and just a simple explanation should do. I do believe you have to play to a certain point in the Prologue for them to be able to do it for you, so they have a destination username to give you the new account, but that may have changed.

Also, keep in mind that Customer Service is not in office during the weekend, so expect turnaround to be Monday afternoon or evening.
  • Customer Service is the "support ticket"?
    Sorry I'm new to this.

I have completed the entire prologue also.

Thanks again!
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Customer Service is the "support ticket"?
    Sorry I'm new to this.

I have completed the entire prologue also.

Thanks again!

Yessir! icon_e_biggrin.gif