Undiscovered Powers on Owned Characters

Hope im not alone by having characters with 4/5 covers in 1 power and none in another. Dont buy many packs but when i do its truly gutting to get the same one over and over.
Possible solution is new powers cost double tokens? or pay for a respec ?
anyone else have any ideas?

Comments

• I kind of like it TBH. I have certain characters who I really hope I never find their missing power.

Like on my 3* Thor I have his green and red powers maxxed out, but have yet to find his yellow power. I like this because I can pair him up with someone who uses the yellow power and in PvP when I am away my away team won't screw stuff up.

That is just one example, but there are others.

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you are saying, but I really don't always see it as a bad thing -- even though my Dino Dan only has 2 pink powers. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    You know Yellow is 3* Thor's best power, right? Heh
  • I was like whoa, lazy Thor yellow is easily the best yellow skill in the game period. Luke Cage, Nick Fury, BP, Hood all trailing behind.
    I think there should be a way to get all 1/1/1 covers for all characters besides getting top placement. If people don't have a crucial cover, how can they spend on it? And there are tons of those coming to mind.
  • It doesn't matter what his best power is -- all I am saying is that if everything in the game could be bought, it would totally ruin the game. The more you play the more chances you get of getting good stuff, which is how it should be.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked wrote:
    I was like whoa, lazy Thor yellow is easily the best yellow skill in the game period. Luke Cage, Nick Fury, BP, Hood all trailing behind.
    I think there should be a way to get all 1/1/1 covers for all characters besides getting top placement. If people don't have a crucial cover, how can they spend on it? And there are tons of those coming to mind.

What if we change the cover system just a little bit.

Follow me on this here, what if when you get your 1st cover for a character, you get a Zero Level cover the other 2 powers. This way if you get screwed on a particular color, you can choose to buy that 1st cover too! Heck, charge double or even triple the normal cost to go from zero to 1. Just give us an option to not be locked out.

Perhaps if the developers wanted extra work (yeah, I know they don't), make a weakened version of each power to go along with these Zero Level powers rather than have them just as placeholders. Once every character has a full collection of Zero level powers, change the Rental PvP characters to 0/0/0, giving an advantage to those players who have just a single cover.