I Can't Believe They Said That.

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't speak for any of the other mods, but I wouldn't bother locking this unless it somehow became an argument. Otherwise, if I find something 'more' than PG-13, I'll probably just ask for it to be taken down (or if for some strange reason it's really bad - I'll just take the image in specific down).
  • I can't speak for any of the other mods, but I wouldn't bother locking this unless it somehow became an argument. Otherwise, if I find something 'more' than PG-13, I'll probably just ask for it to be taken down (or if for some strange reason it's really bad - I'll just take the image in specific down).

It pays to have dirt on a mod...errr....I mean keep up the good work. icon_e_wink.gif
  • GothicKratos
    I can't speak for any of the other mods, but I wouldn't bother locking this unless it somehow became an argument. Otherwise, if I find something 'more' than PG-13, I'll probably just ask for it to be taken down (or if for some strange reason it's really bad - I'll just take the image in specific down).

It pays to have dirt on a mod...errr....I mean keep up the good work. icon_e_wink.gif

I'm just waiting for me to show up on here lol
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    I'm a little surprised I haven't yet either. icon_e_smile.gif

And yeah, the general idea is that unless this somehow sparks some kind of forum dust-up or goes past our normal forum modicum of decency, it's good to go. No stranger than some of the stuff on the MPQ meme thread (which has fallen into the mists of time again).
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX wrote:
    I'm a little surprised I haven't yet either. icon_e_smile.gif

And yeah, the general idea is that unless this somehow sparks some kind of forum dust-up or goes past our normal forum modicum of decency, it's good to go. No stranger than some of the stuff on the MPQ meme thread (which has fallen into the mists of time again).

So you're saying we need to bring back the MPQ meme thread with a vengeance??? DONE! Hahaha
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    hs9xy.jpg
  • Ice doesn't last long it seems. Poor guy.

2015_02_19_20_15_37.png
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    I can't believe no one posted here so long!

Some images courtesy of Rico Dredd, thank you :3
    1tpMnaU.jpg

RciwgHs.jpg

xOITems.jpg

vACoIRc.png

xdTpWZk.jpg

nhX48Vr.jpg

lLqlUcD.jpg

BcwVXkf.png

mAjnszx.png
  • GothicKratos
    I finally made it in. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260

That's what he said.
  • GothicKratos

That's what he said.

Well, I mean, when you're packin' you're packin'. Yaknowhatimean?
  • over_clocked
    edited April 2015
    AQVLPvU.png

nCyvx4z.png
    (Reaction to Thick as Thieves rewards ladder before they changed it)

Brilliant Beast rebalance idea:

mPDmP6I.jpg

wfCWB8g.jpg

gVwvN9k.jpg
    7BbI3L8.png
    (Kamala Khan release PvE)
  • over_clocked
    edited July 2015
    QdxZuwk.png

__________________________________________________________________________________

IbObJa4.png
    __________________________________________________________________________________

p48ntkA.png

0sy6mji.png

94E1JmF.png

That was just plain dirty:
    cU5SIQO.png
  • over_clocked
    29S6FyI.jpg

ZV2D32h.jpg

td2hnli.png

vXdE5sH.png
    Df96opI.jpg

SowCms7.jpg

SygJaUy.png

l51kjen.png

7eb2RO6.png
    (do not image google blue waffle, by the way)

hXOVrgv.png
  • over_clocked
    saIOrBY.png

LkPm7T4.png

V7eHksU.png

jnB6r7X.png
    Never thought I'd admit it but I miss Phantron!

ADNqaaT.png

5RS0hno.png

ecB3o7Y.png
    PrOj82kl.jpg

64B5bbX.png

df6PRqe.png

QS6JE6t.jpg
    And a classic one for good measure

voGMdI3.jpg
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    So it's not bad enough I had to ruin hood by maxing him, you had to put that in here. You forget one of us has a much, much more extensive collection of screenshots. Granted I would never put them up myself because reasons, but one day someone else will offer and I will be to happy to assist.

Also, if ever 4* hood, he will not be maxed.
  • over_clocked
    ^^^ I'm screenshotting this
    Although 4* Hood is less likely than 4* Uncle Ben
  • What a person gotta do to get in on these chats? I have line, but after a failed attempt to be hardcore (I was a mid 2* transitioner in a major alliance farm system) I haven't used it.

Granted, there is no way I will ever have enough money or time to be as committed to this game as some, but part of what has kept me hooked is the tiny peek into the community meta this forum has given me.
  • over_clocked
    Depends on what you need from the community, saintsomebody. I could invite you to the forumite chat (the largest I know of, anyway). If you befriend me or let me know your LINE ID, that is.