New Format?

Druss
Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
With the introduction of 8 hour refreshes & shields some peeps have expressed concern that they wont have anything to do & still compete optimally.

How about some form of Roster League?

ie. Choose an opponent & you need to defeat his whole roster.

Matches could be bottom 3 vs bottom 3 and so on, or a random 3 from both sides, or random AI 3 vs selectable for players.

Rewards don't have to be progressional, say 500 iso for instance

Only way this would be a viable mode of play though, would be that health losses did not carry over once full match is over (should carry over between battles) or no one would compete because their roster would be mostly injured/dead.

This mode would be more recreational, getting away from the fierce competitiveness of both PvE & PvP

Just an idea

Comments

• My idea for a single format would be to have a single character and see how many opponents they can beat. Basically a 1v1 true survival mode
  • Mattfal wrote:
    My idea for a single format would be to have a single character and see how many opponents they can beat. Basically a 1v1 true survival mode
    go patch go
  • i would also like to see an event where we work together to beat a huge communal threat.
  • Arctic_One
    Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Alliance vs Alliance
    A challenge is initiated by one team and the challenger needs to accept within 2 hours.
    Up to 20 single matches with 250 iso to winner of each individual match. Games must be played within 2 hours of challenge acceptance.
    Alliance that wins the most matches gets 1000 iso per member or
    If a tie, 100 iso per member on both teams.
    Not all members will play but win/loss record would include only matches played.

Take it further, can be an elimination tournament. winner goes on, loser goes away.
    Do I hear major bragging rights for an alliance?