Countdown tile placements.....

Baddkitty
Baddkitty Posts: 67
edited February 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
While i have many other ideas, the one i want to comment on i use a lot. This also goes for other similar abilities.

Almost 85% of the time or MORE...Iron Hammer's countdown tiles get put on the EDGE of the board. The inside could be littered with single blue tiles or have only a few scattered, but pretty much every single time it gets put on the outside edge. Destroying only HALF of what it's capable of. Maybe let us choose the tile, like we can with other character's abilities.

just a thought.

Comments

• Baddkitty wrote:
    While i have many other ideas, the one i want to comment on i use a lot. This also goes for other similar abilities.

Almost 85% of the time or MORE...Iron Hammer's countdown tiles get put on the EDGE of the board. The inside could be littered with single blue tiles or have only a few scattered, but pretty much every single time it gets put on the outside edge. Destroying only HALF of what it's capable of. Maybe let us choose the tile, like we can with other character's abilities.

just a thought.

OMg I know right!?

Not just his Blue, but his Red also!!
    I've been monitoring for awhile now and when there were just 2 options between good and bad locations, it chose the bad one. This happened all the time, what sorcery is this!!
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    It's not a localised problem.

Somehow the ones you want to keep end up beside two others to be matched away the next round while the DD's traps end up in the corners.

Let us choose where to put our CD and Trap tiles instead of randomly assigning them.